• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday strip

CanMan

NAXJA Forum User
First start by removing the tires.

102_5641.jpg

102_5642.jpg

Then pull drivelines, both axles, and other misc stuff.

102_5644.jpg

102_5646.jpg

102_5647.jpg

Since the front facia was held on by black duct tape(no joke), just rip it off by hand and toss aside. Pull bumper, steering box, radiator and other stuff also.

102_5648.jpg

Remove the wiring harness to sell.

102_5649.jpg

Then pull the eninge and trans as one.

102_5651.jpg

240K 4.0(probably a 4.1). Stroker build anyone? :drool:

102_5653.jpg

102_5654.jpg

Pile of parts.

102_5650.jpg

Back the trailer between the lift and lower onto jackstands.

102_5656.jpg

102_5657.jpg

Haul away(crappy cell phone pic).

Picture0449.jpg

I would love to have a shop like that. What is the plan for the leaning red Jeep?

EDIT: See the green one. Is that a JCR bumper?

Me too. :D

I dont know what the plans for the red Jeep is. The guy who owns it is probably going to drive it? ;)

Yea, its a JCR bumper IIRC. It needs some work, ive hit too much stuff and its broke apart on the ends.

You got any new toys going on the teal one Eli, or you going to use all your old parts? I mean you do work for a buisness that has access to just about everything.

Cool, any plans to chop this one? Gonna be strange seeing you drive a cherokee that dosnt have dents and peeling paint! :D

I'm just as guilty but it's gonna be strange to see you (James) driving a XJ.
Your back?

Yup, I'm back in Lacey. I've got to get a few things done to my jeep before NW fest.

Nope. I run a crew that's replacing barracks furnature. It's all I could find.

Back