• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

*Double Post* Jeep AutoCAD drawings

bluebullet6

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have access to detailed AutoCAD schematics for the main exterior components of a Jeep XJ? I'd be looking for a side, front, back, and possibly bottom dimensioned view of the xj. I'm hoping to make some custom bumpers... but as I'll probably botch them I'd like to draw it out as much as possible, and also be able to play with different designs and such.

I have LT 2007 on my computer, and access to 2007 Professional.
Edit/Delete Message

The factor Service Manual has frame dimensions, spot weld points, body dimensions and lots of other good data. Get an FSM for your year. It also has complete wiring, ground and splice data. And a systems descriptions for each system. Def worth the 100.00.

Chances are the CAD dimensions won't line up exactly with your vehicle, at least giving you trouble with hole locations. Make a cardboard template first before you start cutting/drilling to verify the design.

Back