• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

AMERCANZERO

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, Ive been around a while but seldom post and this is the first thread I think I have ever started. I just wanted to thank the board for the help I received this past week. I searched for tips on dismounting and remounting tires and I came up with a few threads. I used all the tips I read and dismounted my 31s and mounted up my 34x9.50 TSLs on Saturday. I also read up on balancing beads and used some .20g airsoft BBs for balancing. I used 8oz per tire. I havent been able to test the balancing because I am waiting on my disconnects so I can put my swaybar back on. I will definitely post back when I get to drive my Jeep out of the neighborhood. I hope this is the right section for this, I figured mounting larger than stock tires and an alternative balancing means was modified tech. I need to read up on posting pics so I can show you guys the payoff. Thanks again!

Back