• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gear price...cant find it

nootay

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

OK so in the past few days, ive tried to catch up on the hundreds of posts of missed in the past 6 months or so. Between jeepforum and here, somewhere, i came across a site that had gear packages, 8.25/d30 for $400 with install kits. at the time, i knew i would have no problem remembering the site. of course, now i cant figure out the site. Ive looked back through a ton of posts but cant find the site again. anyone else seen this? i know it wasnt rusys

I regeared at 4th of July and I think that the best deal I had found was just under $500. It was probably longer ago than 6 months that you found that combo for $400.

no it was definitely a current price. It was just a link to the company's website. The website had the 8.25/d30 combo plus install kits for $400. new d30 carrier was another $60

Back