• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Used U-turn steering kit $325 obo

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Uturn steering kit. Will work with TJ's, XJ's and ZJ's. The drag link was welded on the trail, will need to reinforced or replaced: $325

Cash or Paypal only! [email protected]

UturnSteering.jpg

UturnWeld.jpg

This was removed off of a customers jeep. He is in the process of swapping over to a D60 front and could no longer use this steering set up. The welding done on the draglink was done at the middle of RattleRock in Windrock by your's truely, using an OBW.

I like the added protection of the sunscreen. You can never be too safe.......

Why would anyone want this? You offer a far superior product with your 1 Ton steering.:D

Ppl always talk about how cool it is and stuff. Just to answer a couple of FAQ:

Will this work good on a DD?
I dunno. I know nothing about this system except I had to weld it up on the trail and we removed from a jeep.

Will this work on an XJ Dana 30?
Yes, it should fit ZJ's, XJ's, MJ's, and TJ's. It should also fit the Rubicon d44 front axle.

Can I just replace the thread end that is broken?
Sure I guess. If you can get ahold of replacement parts. I personally don't condone any welded joint of any kind on steering. Be sure to be responsible about fix this.

What kind of condition overall is the kit in?
I would give is a B-. The tie rod has been drug around on rocks, and stumps. It has been used. Probably has less then 1000 miles total on the kit. (The jeep is 5 years old and has 9000 on it).

Is it easy to install?
Yes, I am pretty sure it bolts on. You can contact ORO for more info on that.

Back