• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how does that work?

MaxxXJ

NAXJA Forum User
how come 30x9.5's can fit on a 15x8 wheel but a 235/75 cant? theres not really any real size difference between the 2...

a little math here says 235mm / 25.4( how many mm in an inch) = 9.25 right? well theres only .25" difference in width and according to tirerack.com the tire height difference on say a bfg at is 29" for the 235 and 29.5 for the 30"

so...... what will be the problem with fitting the 235 on a 15x8? or should i still be looking for 15x7's?

the jeep will see alot of mud and sand. and some snow but not likely alot of rocks.

235/75 will fit on to that size wheel

well if they dont seat well and will be easier to break the bead i might stick with the 15x7 i was looking at. it comes with a 4" backspacing but idk if the center hub hole will fit... just cuz it has the correct bolt pattern dont mean it will slide over the hub, or else i'd keep my stockies and use one of my brothers tacoma wheels =/

218.jpg

well if they dont seat well and will be easier to break the bead i might stick with the 15x7 i was looking at. it comes with a 4" backspacing but idk if the center hub hole will fit... just cuz it has the correct bolt pattern dont mean it will slide over the hub, or else i'd keep my stockies and use one of my brothers tacoma wheels =/

218.jpg

Isnt a tacoma 6 stud?

not the 2004 model, my brother has one so when he bought new wheels i tried his, they slid over the bolts but wouldnt get past the hub =/ i need a 71mm hub for the cherokee

Must have been 2wd... all 4wd toyota pickups have been 6 lug

218.jpg

1991 called, they want their rims back. :D

dont trip homie their not going on ur rig..., besides i dont want to look like everyone else with the D holed black wheels both street locked or not or the soft 8's... or the all common mickey thompson classics or classic II's or wheels that are similar to them...

if they dont run those they run stock wheels cuz their cheap and plentiful... i'll be able to say hey my rig is unique

im not arguing or fighting, just giving my opinion. to each their own though right?.

Back