• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Lift Questions

SFW516

NAXJA Forum User
I got a 94 Cherokee with an almost complete RE 4.5 lift in it. There are a couple broken parts due to it getting in an accident but other than that its in good shape.

I was going to put this into my all stock 90 Cherokee and put some 31 inch tires on it. But now I am thinking of trading this off for a RE 3.5 lift instead. Since I don't really need that much lift for my 31inch tires. I guess what I am really wanting to know is is there much difference between the two kits as far as causing troubles later on, shakes and wobbles?

as far as shakes and wobbles no, not really. what does almost complete mean? the main reason i got my RE 4.5" was because it is far more complete than the 3.5''

A couple of the parts are broken due to the wreck. I guess the main thing I'm concerned about is the rear drive shaft. I'd like to not have to do the whole SYE thing if its possible. But yeah your right the 4.5 kit is much more complete.

One of the control arms, the lower one I think. Its one one that is open ended on one end. One of the front shocks is busted, and one of the disconnects is a little messed up.

Back