• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please Help ..have some questions ??

Adham_D

NAXJA Forum User
power oil is leaking from under da ac compressor ? can this b true ?

sometimes when um doing 45 to 50 on street road ..i feel the car is shaking like if its running on stones or somethin it vibrates..like if um driving offroad ..whn i take my foot off da acc. its off .... ?

also now when i put da car into 4h or 4l .. i hear a sound like crushing metal ..?

also the streering goes so bad whn i am on 4h or 4L ?

water pumps leaking ..can i put somethin 2 prevent da leak ..??

car gets so hot in the red zone when i use the ac ?

replace the water pump its leaking b/c the inner seal is done for.. there is a weep hole that drips to tell you this..not to hard to do.

power oil is leaking from under da ac compressor ? can this b true ?

Check the front cover and seal, most likely the leak is coming from that area

sometimes when um doing 45 to 50 on street road ..i feel the car is shaking like if its running on stones or somethin it vibrates..like if um driving offroad ..whn i take my foot off da acc. its off .... ?

Check for a loose track bar, both at the axle end and frame end

also now when i put da car into 4h or 4l .. i hear a sound like crushing metal ..?

This maybe a shifter linkage issue or a bad chain in the transfer case

also the streering goes so bad whn i am on 4h or 4L ?

It will be harder to steer in 4wd unless you are moving and the surface is loose

water pumps leaking ..can i put somethin 2 prevent da leak ..??

Replace the pump, stop leak will leave you stranded

car gets so hot in the red zone when i use the ac ?

Replace the pump first then diagnose from there

Back