• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OVERKILL fabrication

So, me and Mr. Overkill have been working on the ass end of my jeep lately. Hes making a rear shock hoop system, and eventualy going to tie into a cage and so on. For any who doesnt know him, and needs fab work done on their jeep, hes the man to talk to. And by the way, This is NOT FINISHED YET. Just wanted to show off my dirty ass jeep and his work.
35nd193.jpg

:thumbup: Troy!

Post like this make me wish I had more money or fab skills.

Post like this make me wish I had more money or fab skills.

It's okay man. It's well known that after the divorce Troy is a bit lonely and will work for favors so I'm sure you two can work something out.

It's okay man. It's well known that after the divorce Troy is a bit lonely and will work for favors so I'm sure you two can work something out.

I just threw up in my mouth

So, me and Mr. Overkill have been working on the ass end of my jeep lately. Hes making a rear shock hoop system, and eventualy going to tie into a cage and so on. For any who doesnt know him, and needs fab work done on their jeep, hes the man to talk to. And by the way, This is NOT FINISHED YET. Just wanted to show off my dirty ass jeep and his work.
35nd193.jpg
Shiny!! Also looks like a good mix of form & function =). Do I see a future spare tire carrier in there?

Oh, wow... so what work did he do on yours, Geoff? :wow:

Back