• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Supercross @ Anaheim on Saturday

mattyj

NAXJA Forum User
Just a reminder that round 6 of the AMA Supercross series is on at Angels Stadium on Saturday.. Hoping the rain stays away!

My rider Chris Blose #63 is sitting in 5th in the lites championship & our other rider Shawn Borkenhagen #85 is 20th.

Hoping for some more luck going out way this weekend.

Hey, what happened to Chris Blose in the main last week in San Fran?
I saw he got tangled in the first turn of his heat race and had to go to the LCQ, which he won going away!
But in the main, something must have happened in the start that I didn't catch. Getting second to last gate pick certainly didn't help with the very slow first two turns and all the contact going on.
Still to soldier on from last to 15th, obviously de-tuned from some incident, damage controled the point loss to only one position back in the overall standings, good to see a hard times, don't quit, work ethic from Chris.
And the VIP interview, what an opportunity for Chris!

Hey, what happened to Chris Blose in the main last week in San Fran?
I saw he got tangled in the first turn of his heat race and had to go to the LCQ, which he won going away!
But in the main, something must have happened in the start that I didn't catch. Getting second to last gate pick certainly didn't help with the very slow first two turns and all the contact going on.
Still to soldier on from last to 15th, obviously de-tuned from some incident, damage controled the point loss to only one position back in the overall standings, good to see a hard times, don't quit, work ethic from Chris.
And the VIP interview, what an opportunity for Chris!

Chris had bad luck in the main. He started from the outside, so through the first turn he was almost last. In 3 laps he worked up to 8th and was then taken out by an unneccesary, overly agressive pass by Pro Circuit's Ryan Morais. Chris had passed Ryan clean the lap before & when Chris caught teammate Shawn Borkenhagen he checked up a little and bobbled in the whoops.... Ryan caught back up then made the pass on Chris, knocking him down. By the time he restarted he was last. He rode to 15th place & set the 4th fastest lap of the main.

We're hoping for a little luck this weekend.

Matt,
My girlfriend bought tickets, How Cool is That!:smootch:
I've been racing SRA 40+ Having a blast.
We'll look for #63 Chris and #85 Shawn.:cheers:Greg

Matty, What's this story I hear about Jlaw and Hansen picking a fight with Boniface in the Troy Lee camp, and Jlaw swinging at Troy Lee himself?

Matty, What's this story I hear about Jlaw and Hansen picking a fight with Boniface in the Troy Lee camp, and Jlaw swinging at Troy Lee himself?

Here is the quick breakdown......

Hansen and Jlaw came over to our truck after the main. Hansen was pissed at Boniface about something that happened on the track during the main. Hansen was yelling, cussing, and threatening Boniface.... after 5 minutes of a verbal assult, Boniface headbutted Hansen. A scuffle started & Jlaw started throwing punches at who ever he could.
It got Broken up for a few minutes....then Boniface & Troy were talking after & Hansen walked up to the pair & sucker punched Boniface when he wasn't looking. Troy grabbed Hansen and pushed him away, Jlaw showed up again and threw a couple more punches.
Not sure if he ever connected with Troy but he was there throwing.

So far looks like Jlaw has a 2 race suspension, Boniface and Hansen were docked their points and purse money from San Fran. All will be finalized today by the AMA.

Here is the quick breakdown......

Hansen and Jlaw came over to our truck after the main. Hansen was pissed at Boniface about something that happened on the track during the main. Hansen was yelling, cussing, and threatening Boniface.... after 5 minutes of a verbal assult, Boniface headbutted Hansen. A scuffle started & Jlaw started throwing punches at who ever he could.
It got Broken up for a few minutes....then Boniface & Troy were talking after & Hansen walked up to the pair & sucker punched Boniface when he wasn't looking. Troy grabbed Hansen and pushed him away, Jlaw showed up again and threw a couple more punches.
Not sure if he ever connected with Troy but he was there throwing.

So far looks like Jlaw has a 2 race suspension, Boniface and Hansen were docked their points and purse money from San Fran. All will be finalized today by the AMA.

damn

Great Round.Lots of crashes.Mud. Started raining 8 laps to go in SX main.
A3supercross017.jpg

:moon:
A3supercross016.jpg

A3supercross015.jpg

A3supercross005.jpg

A3supercross021.jpg

A3supercross018.jpg

Back