• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spy shots

madmax

NAXJA Forum User
P2020005.jpg

P2020006.jpg

21" at the belly
72.5 on top
4.0l 231/300
shaved 60/14bolt
5.13 e-lock/detroit
39.5s
air shocks

It'll fold like a taco!

(and the floor looks like salsa..)

WOW! It looks like very little is still an XJ...hah.

~Scott

you ought to make a thread on RockHardXJ!

looks like you've come a long way since this last pic I saw of it -
l_eb04c305b513d8535534701abc10ae07.jpg

Also - are you planning on some type of a 'double' A-Pillar? Id be kinda concerned about the angle your A-pillar is at - not vertical enough for me.

Looks like a lot of fun to me! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I do not do build treads, just pictures here and there

The a pillar is 44* much like a xj. I want to keep some lines. I am reusing the top from the exo
I'm in the middle of adding a dash bar and wind shield bars. I'm not the least put worried.
I have a lot of tubing to add.

The plans are to make it a three seater

It'll fold like a taco!

(and the floor looks like salsa..)

mmm...tacos.

I do not do build treads, just pictures here and there

The a pillar is 44* much like a xj. I want to keep some lines. I am reusing the top from the exo
I'm in the middle of adding a dash bar and wind shield bars. I'm not the least put worried.
I have a lot of tubing to add.

The plans are to make it a three seater

Looks great, I like it. Planning on tossing in some suspension compression winches?

theres other reasons to have them as well, such as lowering your center of gravity and being able to "suck" your flex up for better traction in certain situations.

Keil

Thats pretty cool. Thank you gentlemen for shedding some light on that. I figured it was a 2 girls one cup thing.. 2 winches 1 jeep.. Hmm.. Gotta love beer fridays at work.. I am sure thats not nearly as funny as I think it is.

I like watching rock crawlers using there suck down winches. Cool stuff for sure.

~Scott

I'm doing it because I like fat chicks. With out suck downs it would take a forklift to get one in
Make things a bit top heavy but its worth

Back