• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tube doors

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
I installed these over a year ago, but the rattling was getting worst..I saw on here where they did tube doors with rubber bumpers on them, i had a parts jeep that i took the hatchbumps off of..Pic
hatchbump.jpg

I drilled a small hole to fit the treads on the bumper below the latch and installed them
Installedbumps.jpg

With the door closed you can see where they sit, i did have to readjust the door...It is now a lot better...
insideview.jpg

I want to thank the person who showed me this, i just don't know your name... Sorry.. Thank you, it works great..:patriot:

are those the warrior tube doors?

Im totally using that on mine ... THANKS!

Yes they are, they work great..But the price is just to high now..Did you do a search on Tube doors? I found a link on there for doors that you need to weld and paint..The price is good too..

I already have the front Warrior ones and have rattle that needs to go ...

Dang I need to go to the yard! I like this idea, people keep slamming my toob doors and since there is no rubber in there it makes this awfull clanging.

Back