• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need diagram, please help!

Mr_Random

NAXJA Forum User
I need the pinout for the firewall bung/fusebox plug on my cherokee; 86 2.5. I've searched everywhere and just can't find it. I need it to adapt a 94 YJ engine harness for MPI to work correctly. Anyone with alldata or a similar source might be able to find it, I really wish I could find it myself, but I can't so I'm asking here.

As a note, I can probably (and am about halfway to) sort out the wiring myself, but having the correct diagram will both be helpful and reassuring.

Oh, and forgot to say thanks for any help offered.

you have PM.....

Jeff

...and thanks to you for trying too!

It's amazing how nice you guys are, I posted at JF too and it just surpassed by "will 31's fit on 2"" threads and stuff... that's annoying! :lecture:

At least here, real tech is sequestered to the correct subforums. :clap:

oh, and jeff, is that a guy in a cat suit playing on a fender strat? Haha... I should do that with mine...

Last edited:
it's actually a rabbit......it's some cover artwork for the band Green Jello (but they got sued for copyright infringement, so they changed to Green Jelly). Google 'em....you'll like, I promise :)

Jeff

haha, I'll do that, but for now I"ll send you a PM with the fax number... thanks again!

edit: Thanks guys, for the quick and helpful replies! I'll let you know (and post in my build thread again) when and if this all works out!

Last edited:
Back