• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Breakfast...

This should have been posted last night so people could plan their day accordingly. But thanks Im gonna try to stop by. :)

I went by 3 of them on my way to work and said eff that. the line was way to long!

There is one in front of my office.

The line is insanely long. The parking security guy is going nuts trying to ensure the offices have their spaces available.

A free $5 breakfast isn't worth a 3 hour wait.

Yeah I don't have enough time on my hour lunch (10-11 a.m.) to wait in a line that's 20+ people outside the door of the local Lenny's. I saw the ad during the Superbowl (and obviously so did a bazillion other people).

Yep, free food is good food. Waited about 20 mins and had a good breakfast, when you don't have a life why not. :dunno::sunshine:

I guess Im getting a FREE DINNER before class tonight =)

The only problem is, it's Dennys.

I heard the president of Dennys today say that only 50% of the people that come to Dennys return.

And their idea is to give away the same crappy food that they had before?

He didn't say anything about we've done blah, or fixed blah, just try it, you'll like it!

lol, not me. I learned my lesson after 2 times, besides there's no point if there is an IHOP close by, hell even a Jack in the Box.

the one near my work the parking lot was a madhouse and there was a line out the door and around the building. I just kept on driving.

we waited for 45 minutes, never got in. We did find out that they were giving rain checks to those that didn't get in. So props to Dennys.

i may not have gotten that super sweet free bf but i did get a 2 dollar steak at the hustler club waitress's and dancers look the same as denny's except they are topless and easier. then again any girl that works at a half a$$ed restaurant isnt that hard to take home.

i may not have gotten that super sweet free bf but i did get a 2 dollar steak at the hustler club waitress's and dancers look the same as denny's except they are topless and easier. then again any girl that works at a half a$$ed restaurant isnt that hard to take home.

F*CK Yeah!!! 2 dolla holla!!!
Thats my spot. =)

Back