• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Terry where are the pics?

i didnt get alot of pictures this time cause my battery in my camera dicided it wanted to die half way through the day. i went a little unprepared wearing my DCs rather my boots, but i had my doggies so it was all good.

id like to wish my Jeep a happy birthday, it turns 18 this month and also ticked over 200K
DSC_3845.jpg

airing down and messin around
DSC_3847.jpg

DSC_3849.jpg

MJ flex
DSC_3882.jpg

stock yoda flex
DSC_3935.jpg

ME flex
DSC_3956.jpg

an obsticle id like to try backwards
DSC_3968.jpg

DSC_3981.jpg

DSC_4005.jpg

best group shot i got.
DSC_4024.jpg

we took a vote on who was going to get stuck first. we all pind the gray yoda but we were wrong.
DSC_4032.jpg

big bad burb to the rescue
DSC_4042.jpg

DSC_4053.jpg

more coming.

on our way to the lake. rush hour.
DSC_4083.jpg

couple stuck schmucks
DSC_4086.jpg

we made it to the lake with the greatest of ease.
DSC_4107.jpg

after this pic my camera died. i knew i should have charged it the night before.
DSC_4109.jpg

it was an all around good day. after the lake we dicieded to see if we could make it to the towers before it got dark. we made it in the last part of dusk and it was beautiful. damnit i wish i had charged my camera the night before. played a little in the quarry just down from the towers and on our way home we went. got off the hill and into esticada around 9pm or so. partial day run turned day run/night run. the snow wasnt too bad realy, a 3" crust over semi icy powder. congrats on that win there nick and you ARE coming on the 21st no excuses.

Prolly to help cool the beast down. I pop mine sometimes when I am moving at *reasonable* speed to have it act as a cold air scoop. The latch keeps it locked down while the springs have enough force to keep it up.

I keep my hood open to help cool it down. My truck runs hot. I need to put a cooler T-stat in. I usually shove a rock in the corner of the hood between that metal piece with the hood latch and the hood. Keeps it from bouncing closed.

Things were going at a pretty good rate of speed, but still slow enough that those 4 banger yotas could keep up. That is untill we met up with the timbercrawler group. What an un organized mess.

Back