• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone from Jersey??

I live in Bethlehem PA now but from South Amboy, and work in Piscataway. Im going.

I plan on being there.

i'll be there maybe and i have a friend bringing his hummer so we can make fun of his chrome step bars

i'll be there maybe and i have a friend bringing his hummer so we can make fun of his chrome step bars

Oh, I'm sure we can find more material to work with than just the step bars...

Oh, I'm sure we can find more material to work with than just the step bars...

There's alot of extra sheetmetal and what-not on them things. We might need some stock for end of the day repairs... :firedevil

so whos gonna recover him when hes stuck ... hehehe ...

make sure we get plenty of pictures of that

Yes I'm still alive. No I haven't become a Nissan lackey. Yes I've be at NAC Fest with the XJ.

--Matt

p.s. I have plans for that H2. DITAs friend has no idea what he's getting into.

Yes I'm still alive. No I haven't become a Nissan lackey. Yes I've be at NAC Fest with the XJ.

--Matt

p.s. I have plans for that H2. DITAs friend has no idea what he's getting into.

Thats only if you can find time instead of hanging out with your boat friends :anon:

Thats only if you can find time instead of hanging out with your boat friends :anon:

Hey Nick, say it with me...

"HateHateHateHate"

Thanks Johnny :)

Excuses excuses...

And another thing, we see your priorities… the Nissan and Boat are 1st in your signature…

Back