• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teraflex 4inch Standard Kit

jeeper01

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking to purchase a lift kit, it is between this kit and the RE superflex with monotubes. I really like RE and the quality of their products but I was just wondering about the 4 inch kit from teraflex. Any advice would be great, thanks in advance.

I've got the RE 4.5" lift, and I dont have any complaints with it. Someone recommended the Teraflex kit back when I was looking, and from what I've heard their quality is comparable to RE. Price wasn't bad either, but I prefer a company that specializes in Jeep. Can't vounch for the lift from personal experience, but I do have the Teraflex HD SYE and it's supposed to be 50% stronger than stock.

SpAcMuN said:
but I prefer a company that specializes in Jeep.

unless they have changed things, Teraflex does nothing but JEEP. I've never had problems with their stuff. I also never ran a tire larger than 33" or lockers with their parts. The rear springs sagged and I've heard of adjustable TB failures. My experience was all at least 3 years ago.

Blah Blah Blah....Will I ever Shut Up?

Back