• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking about getting this

This same set-up is in the modified section for abuse right now. One thing to note is there are no adjustments, and it is a rather skimpy belly pan.

~Scott

IRO is popular amongst the ZJ/WJ crowds, and people have used their stuff with great results in terms of performance and reliability.

I'm running their 3" exhaust tailpipe, that's about it. I'll be using their 3" WJ springs soon too.

This same set-up is in the modified section for abuse right now. One thing to note is there are no adjustments, and it is a rather skimpy belly pan.

~Scott

Well, not totally true. It does have a caster adjustment for the upper link, which in a simple 3-link is all you really need (it is very basic undoubtedly)

I wouldn't call it a skimpy belly pan either. I wouldn't call it a belly pan at all, just a replacement crossmember.

Last edited:
IRO is popular amongst the ZJ/WJ crowds, and people have used their stuff with great results in terms of performance and reliability.

It does have a caster adjustment for the upper link, which in a simple 3-link is all you really need (it is very basic undoubtedly)

I wouldn't call it a skimpy belly pan either. I wouldn't call it a belly pan at all, just a replacement crossmember.
and.......... he beat me to it.:anon:

IRO is as popular and trustworthy to ZJ/WJ owners as Rubicon express is to XJ owners.

:peace:

I have bought two of there Trackbars. They are very well built... every bit as good as the RE one on a friends Jeep and they cost about 80 less. Their springs are RC's I found this out there hard way as the ones I ordered did not say they where RC like most of them do. When I lifted my jeep I went with the clayton's because I got a good deal on Johns old arms.

Their springs are RC's I found this out there hard way as the ones I ordered did not say they where RC like most of them do.

My RC Springs were great on my old XJ.

On a second note, I doubt they are RC any longer. Late last year RC stopped private labeling their springs for companies, ours included.

This.

I am very happy with my TNT's, the high clearance arms are very nice and the belly pan is great to have.

-Alex

Does the high clearence on the TNT set-up expose your DS as the lowest point to be hit? Seems like going with Claytons and using them as sliders to protect the shaft would be nice to have.

-Lyle

Does the high clearence on the TNT set-up expose your DS as the lowest point to be hit? Seems like going with Claytons and using them as sliders to protect the shaft would be nice to have.

-Lyle
what are you running over? logs?

-Lyle

If you have a HP axle you will be fine. Jeremy has told me his is exposed but he is running a LP44 front and this is why.

-Alex

Back