• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OD XJ / 2xtreme your in March 09 JP

1sickhick

NAXJA Forum User
I saw this and thought I've seen these Jeeps before.A little looking around and here you go......
104_2626.jpg

104_2625.jpg

Sorry for the crapy pic..There's another of 2xtreme on maybe "Widowmaker"?? couldn't get my camra to take a good pic.

Just thought it was cool and you guys would like to know.

Jack

Edit: April 09" JP

VERY NICE! Jeremy, your rig looks pretty sick on the title page, I'll be honest.

~Scott

Cool! This is probably as close to being famous as I'll ever get.

Guess I'll have to pick up a few extra copies!

I just picked up the March 2009 issue at the newstand and it is not in there. Are you a subscriber and have the April issue already?

Shoulda talked them into a classified ad for the rig at the same time :) Any bites on that thing yet?

From the blurry pic it kinda looks like Michael is ready to throw down with Jeremy.

I got the issue in the mail yesterday. Both Jeremy and Michael each had a couple of pics and a shout-out by full name. Good stuff guys. I had signed up for that same run, but my lame-ass was back in camp hurling obscenities at my Jeep. ;(

I got the issue in the mail yesterday. Both Jeremy and Michael each had a couple of pics and a shout-out by full name. Good stuff guys. I had signed up for that same run, but my lame-ass was back in camp hurling obscenities at my Jeep. ;(

Cool,
I look forward to reading it!!

Michael

Back