• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cant Find It...

yea i called that guy the other day... said the engine was blown thats why hes sell it it so cheap. haha jk. i have no clue about the thread sorry.

lol i was kiddin dude.. guess you missed the "haha jk" part of my post lol..

hahaha.. thats funny.. you saw that and got all depressed.. then got all happy.. lol

LOL, did you say roof? I have one left rick :wave:..It's not as good as the white one, but it does look ok and it has the glass in it too

Wow! I just got hosed buy this guy. My assistant that was going to drive the Jeep home with me from Orange County could not make it so the owner suggested I leave a deposit and come back up this weekend to complete the deal. I left $200 per his request and drove home having agreed upon a deal with the seller.
I received a call tonight from the seller stating that he entertained another buyer the day after we had made a deal. The prospect came out and offered $1k more than the deal I had struck. The seller called me and asked if I wanted to match the offer and when I told him that we had a deal and that is what I could afford, he informed me that he was going with the other offer and was going to refund my deposit.

I hope the guy who knowingly outbid me is not on this forum. This Jeep was for my family and I am a little pissed at both parties.

That really sucks, I can't beleive it is soo hard for some people to keep there work..ya know. He made a deal with you and that should have been that. I hope you find something else though...

BTW that was a pretty sick looking jeep.

Back