PDA

View Full Version : Cant Find It...

AdamGriffiths
February 1st, 2009, 12:00
I know there was a thread discussing this rig at some point and now I can't find it. I search the words I thought might come close, but no luck.

Anyone else remember this XJ? I think I am gunna take a look at it soon...

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/rvs/1014056652.html

alek21
February 1st, 2009, 12:12
yea i called that guy the other day... said the engine was blown thats why hes sell it it so cheap. haha jk. i have no clue about the thread sorry.

GSequoia
February 1st, 2009, 12:14
yea i called that guy the other day... said it's a Cherokee thats why hes sell it it so cheap. haha jk. i have no clue about the thread sorry.

Fixed. :D

AdamGriffiths
February 1st, 2009, 12:26
Go figure! Did he specify what was blown about it?

alek21
February 1st, 2009, 12:27
lol i was kiddin dude.. guess you missed the "haha jk" part of my post lol..

AdamGriffiths
February 1st, 2009, 12:36
Haha! I did miss that part. Thanks for un-dashing my hopes!

alek21
February 1st, 2009, 12:38
hahaha.. thats funny.. you saw that and got all depressed.. then got all happy.. lol

Jump This
February 1st, 2009, 19:19
Now that is a rig for you and the family!

:yelclap:

crazyjim
February 1st, 2009, 19:22
I believe RobertK did some research into that Jeep a while back. He was looking at buying it for his daughter if I remember correctly. Hit him up.

crazyjim
February 1st, 2009, 19:23
Here's the thread:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=962991

AdamGriffiths
February 2nd, 2009, 23:34
Thanks for the info guys. This jeep is sold...:eyes:

Jump This
February 3rd, 2009, 03:46
What is up with your rolled Jeep?

AdamGriffiths
February 3rd, 2009, 09:11
What is up with your rolled Jeep?

My buddy is on the process of trying to straighten out the roof enough to make it a hunting vehicle. If/when he gives up Ill get you the motor :)

Jump This
February 3rd, 2009, 11:31
My buddy is on the process of trying to straighten out the roof enough to make it a hunting vehicle. If/when he gives up Ill get you the motor :)

We could graft on a new roof....

scottmcneal
February 3rd, 2009, 18:41
LOL, did you say roof? I have one left rick :wave:..It's not as good as the white one, but it does look ok and it has the glass in it too

Jump This
February 3rd, 2009, 18:54
LOL, did you say roof? I have one left rick :wave:..It's not as good as the white one, but it does look ok and it has the glass in it too

I have given up on the idea of replacing a roof with the glass still attached...

AdamGriffiths
February 4th, 2009, 23:39
Wow! I just got hosed buy this guy. My assistant that was going to drive the Jeep home with me from Orange County could not make it so the owner suggested I leave a deposit and come back up this weekend to complete the deal. I left $200 per his request and drove home having agreed upon a deal with the seller.
I received a call tonight from the seller stating that he entertained another buyer the day after we had made a deal. The prospect came out and offered $1k more than the deal I had struck. The seller called me and asked if I wanted to match the offer and when I told him that we had a deal and that is what I could afford, he informed me that he was going with the other offer and was going to refund my deposit.

I hope the guy who knowingly outbid me is not on this forum. This Jeep was for my family and I am a little pissed at both parties.

89cherokeexj
February 4th, 2009, 23:47
That really sucks, I can't beleive it is soo hard for some people to keep there work..ya know. He made a deal with you and that should have been that. I hope you find something else though...

BTW that was a pretty sick looking jeep.

scottmcneal
February 5th, 2009, 08:41
That sucks..This guy is a ahole..