• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pic request !not lift related either!

icu_runnin

NAXJA Forum User
I need a picture of the fuse block under the hood layout and relays as well. I am trying to disconnect my abs fuse and relay but my Xj was missing the cover that showed what was what. I can send my email addy if you have no way of posting the pics. Thanks!

With that year you won't have brakes if you pull the fuse, that ABS has a electric pump for brake pressure and no backup system.
The jeep dealer will repair it for free.

The jeep dealer will repair what for free?? I pulled what I thought was the abs relay and I still had brakes??? No pics anyone??

The jeep dealer will repair what for free??

The ABS brake system.
That brake system is powered by an electric pump, Normal brakes are powered by the Duel master cylinder when that pump stops you will not have any brakes, get it fixed or update is to a standard ABS system.
The dealer will not change it but they will repair in for free.

It's a good system but dangerous because it can quit without warning and has no backup like normal systems do.

Back