PDA

View Full Version : thermal coatings in sd?

Hellbent
January 31st, 2009, 12:18
anyone in the lower socal area have a recommendation for a company that does powdercoating and thermal coatings-headers, etc.? any ideas what thermal coating an xj header would run? i'm just trying to see if it'd be worth the time and money.

karstic
January 31st, 2009, 21:33
Make sure to read your header warranty. Many times the warranty are is voided if the header is coated by the purchaser.

Gerr
February 1st, 2009, 06:42
If you come up to ontario theres like 6 places within a mile of my work

jeeperjohn
February 1st, 2009, 09:32
anyone in the lower socal area have a recommendation for a company that does powdercoating and thermal coatings-headers, etc.? any ideas what thermal coating an xj header would run? i'm just trying to see if it'd be worth the time and money.
Precision powder coating is in Temecula.
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=precision+pwder+coating+Temecula+ca&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=969035429498551265

Hellbent
February 1st, 2009, 19:36
thanks, i'm going to call precision and see what they say for $$$. i'm not concerned about warranty issues, my apc(i think) header cracked and i was given a brand new oe header for free. i figured since i didn't have any money into it, i'd look into getting it coated.