• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sandlake photos

Los Lobos

NAXJA Forum User
I found the Sandlake photos from last year.

20080728001.jpg

20080728002.jpg

20080728003.jpg

20080728004.jpg

20080728005.jpg

20080728006.jpg

20080728008.jpg

20080728009.jpg

how does the jeep hande with the paddles??

It's a little underpowered for the hills but it did fine everywhere else. Speed is everything and I can't shift down fast enough to pull the steep sections. I should have got pictures of the rooster tails on the beach.

Nice turbo hanging out there!!! I'll post mine in a couple weeks.

It's a little underpowered for the hills but it did fine everywhere else. Speed is everything and I can't shift down fast enough to pull the steep sections. I should have got pictures of the rooster tails on the beach.

Nice turbo hanging out there!!! I'll post mine in a couple weeks.

I was thinking of running paddles. What size are you running? I was thinking of some 1300's play grooved or maybe 1450 desert tracks.

dave

This was a one time deal. A friend has a set for his Willy's and had me run these when we went over, I'm not sure of the size. I think he wants to sell them, if you want me to check let me know.

Hum might be interested for the right price. They do look smaller then the front so they might be 1300 on 15" wheels which would work perfect with my 31"s in front.

How often do you go to the dunes? I'm always up for a dune trip.

Also I would like to know if there name brand Sandtires unlimited or made in china brand

Thanks Dave

Last edited:
Back