• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need bearings/seals installed on d44

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys i need to have new bearings and seals installed on my d44 shafts, i have them, just need to be installed.. can anyone do this? if so please pm me
thanks, alek

where is pinion hills? I got a 20 ton press in OC and can press them on for you.

that would be awesome.. pinon hills is in the high desert, by victorville,hesperia, apple valley. where in the oc are you? by yorba linda by chance?

that would be awesome.. pinon hills is in the high desert, by victorville,hesperia, apple valley. where in the oc are you? by yorba linda by chance?

Umm.. no... like Westminster.... I'll be home after 7PM tomorrow and probably after 5pm on Sunday. Shoot me a PM if you want to swing by and I'll give you the address.

Umm.. no... like Westminster.... I'll be home after 7PM tomorrow and probably after 5pm on Sunday. Shoot me a PM if you want to swing by and I'll give you the address.

hmm.. ok thats a bit far for me to drive tomorrow.. i dont need them installed for a while, i still need to get some shock and perch mounts welded on.. but i will definitely keep you in mind!:D i was hoping someone relatively close had a press that could do it.. but if nobody closer can do it i will gladly drive down when i get a little closer to the axle bein ready to install..

Alek, I can do it for you. Hit me back channel.

Alek.. Give me call, I have a freind in oak hills with a press.

Back