• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stimulus Bill Would Give Payments to Illegal Aliens

....just something really not right about NOT being a citizen, yet being allowed to vote.....WTF

So, i see the light at the end of the tunnel,,,,.... Let us pray for 2012 to come sooner..A-MEN..

When does a white guy have the right to say anything...Sorry...LOL

So, i see the light at the end of the tunnel,,,,.... Let us pray for 2012 to come sooner..A-MEN..

When does a white guy have the right to say anything...Sorry...LOL
You guys have held the stage for too long!! Let all us dark skinned folk have some power!!!

;) Too bad there's no Black Panther smiley.

LOL, i am not that old sir...LOL
Sorry darky, but you are in the same boat now as a white man when it comes to rights..The illegal aliens have more than we do..Free money, food, insur, schooling, chit you name they get it cause they are the minority now. But hey we will look for one just for you..( Black Panther smiley )..

Yeah, the whole health care thing has pissed me off for a while now. The hospital hounds me for every cent I owe them because I have insurance, but let an illegal who has no insurance come in, and because they can't turn anyone away, they get served and can walk out without ever paying. Explain that one again?

Back