• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Earthquake?

I woke up and my mom asked me if I felt it...I thought she was messing with me, and then I saw it on the news. Hah, I actually asked around at school and the 5 people I spoke to, including my teacher, said they didn't know there was an earthquake. Apparently I'm right next to where it started too.

It's weird because just yesterday I was talking to a friend about how we haven't had an earthquake in awhile...hah.

~Scott

It rattled our house a bit. Nothing fell over so it was pretty minor.
Nothing like growing up in Cali and bouncing your head so you could continue to watch Sesame St. at 4 years old.... :spin1:

I was checking my email, took a drink of coffee, propped my feet up, leaned the chair back, and then they chair felt like it was on an up and down road one time. I got up and shook my head thinking I was not fully awake or hung over, until about 30 min later and the news reported it. Ahhhh is all I could think, LOL it was not me...

Mac

My Wife thought it was me, but soon to find out it was a real earthquake and the news reported it so , there goes all my glory :dunno:

Back