• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wish me luck.

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
I have an automotive competition tomorrow. Its the Metro new car dealers automotive skills competition. I go thought i think 6 round of testing, two of which are in a group. its an all day, hands on thing. Testing real bugged cars and fixing them.

Wish me luck! If we get 1st, we get to go to New York and play with the big dogs.

I'm in the benson highschool automotive program.

They called my name for first place in ASE test questions(55 out of 75, most people get mid to low 40's) , electrical, brakes and for second place in steering/suspension.

My school took the trophy from Reynolds, who had had it for i think 7 years.

My auto teacher, my friend and I get to go to NY in april to go to a national comptetition.

Thank you, guys. Its the morning after and I'm still on cloud nine. It feels unbelievable.

This also pretty much put benson back on the map. We haven't really won anything for automotive for the past couple years. Now we're back in action.

As for nationals, I think I'm competing for Gobs of scholarship money, and bragging rights of being one of the best future techs in North America.

when we get there, they won't know what hit em.:spin1::woohoo:

Back