• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic Fab track bar mount

Looks sexy. I too wonder if it would fit between the perch and the uca mount.

I just ordered the offset one. I'll let you know how it works out. I did get the upper one. No finished pics of it mounted up though.

P1040579.jpg

P1040581.jpg

P1040570.jpg

Last edited:
That seems like a pretty good price for that mount.

that's a freaking awesome price for that mount.

I should expand upon my post. I was impressed with the parts. $25 for the frame side mount + a little bit of 1/4" plate seemed like a good deal compared to a RE or TNT one. The downside is it needed some fab work and finihs. I was up for it though.

I also got my steering set up from them too.

Like I said, I am waiting on the axle side offset mount, also $25 (plus they have a 20% off coupon right now). The downside: They are pretty slow. It has taken 2 weeks for each order I have placed and they dropped the ball on gettin gme the axle side mount when they said they would.

Overall, nice parts and reasonable prices. I guess that makes up for a bit of a delay.

what does being offset help? the only thing i can assume is angles...

oooh offset front to back, not pass to driver... i see. i'm having an issue with my current setup hitting my riddler diff cover too, so imagine that would help too. cool. i didn't expect to be ready to make a buy like this yet, but it's almost too good of a deal to pass up

oooh offset front to back, not pass to driver... i see. i'm having an issue with my current setup hitting my riddler diff cover too, so imagine that would help too. cool. i didn't expect to be ready to make a buy like this yet, but it's almost too good of a deal to pass up

That would be your tie rod hitting the diff cover, not your track bar. My kit came with offset TRE's that help clear the cover at full lock.

now that i've read a bit more on this and other axle mounts... this one is super tall. the JKS mount is 4" tall, and that's plenty for most of us.

That would be your tie rod hitting the diff cover, not your track bar. My kit came with offset TRE's that help clear the cover at full lock.
no, trust me, it my trac bar. i could take pics, but i've looked into it. i suspected it was my tie rod at first... but later investigation revealed it was in fact the trac bar. i have a RE 1600, stock bumpstops, and the trac bar hits when the front suspension is evenly compressed on each side. part of the problem is no bumpstopping, i know that.

Back