• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Request for parts train from Whittier to Valencia (ish)

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Pohotographer Mike has a rear Hatch that I am interested in. But I am going to Six Flags this weekend (Sunday, Feb 1st) Do not know if I can/will get down to him. Wondering if someone could meet me somewere around Six Flags(ish). Also, will the hatch fit in the rear with the seats down?

Yes it will fit with the seat down.
And I will load it in the Cherokee if someone contacts me BEFORE we leave Whittier, or it can be picked up at the house.

My wife and I should be going to the Regan Presidential Library in Simi Valley tomorrow (Thursday the 29th) and could probably work something out as for dropping it off in that area. I don't want to spend too much time running around though.

Mike
with the hatch.
P.S. I don't do internet while I'm out and about.
Phone calls with voice messages are best 562*698=OO89

Anyone? Please, my glass is falling apart and need this!

Anyone?

Damn! A whole hatch?!? We struggled to get a set of stickers parts trained, good luck with the whole hatch. Free bump for ya!

Damn! A whole hatch?!? We struggled to get a set of stickers parts trained, good luck with the whole hatch. Free bump for ya!

How about you come to six flags on sunday and pick up the hatch on your way? :laugh3:

Ok, picked up hatch last nite, this thread can be locked.

(Completed, can lock now)Request for parts train from Whittier to Valencia (ish)

Pohotographer Mike has a rear Hatch that I am interested in. But I am going to Six Flags this weekend (Sunday, Feb 1st) Do not know if I can/will get down to him. Wondering if someone could meet me somewere around Six Flags(ish). Also, will the hatch fit in the rear with the seats down?

Back