• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF This weekend?

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody interested in a run at TSF this saturday (the 31st)
I've got a couple of friends who are interested in going but I may only have one vehicle for sure going (TJ w/33's) so at least one other rig would be nice...
I'll pick a time if anybody is interested.

Me and some friends are gonna go tear goat up on saturday. We're meeting at the toys r us on 82nd and harmony road (turns into sunnyside) at 9AM and leaving at like 930 or 945.

I would be down for a browns run saturday, let me know when and where, which way you headed up there from sherwood? heading the back way through forest grove I am on your way.

Just thought I would let anyone know if they wanted to tag along we are meeting at the newberg safeway around 1030am tomorrow morning if anyone decides to join. I will be on cb4.

looked like a great day to go wheelin. i love that last one with the sunset reflecting off the TJ. by the way, that red one that tagged along was a YJ.

hay, you are still coming on the birthday run right? i want lots of video of my rig.

Yeah. I'll probably bring my friend Scott in the green wrangler. Based on the conditions this weekend my jeep probably won't be capable of doing too much up there for a few months...

Back