• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tinkham Snow Run (Sun) Feb 15th

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
My hope is to run the South Side of I-90 at the second Tinham Rd exit near Snoqualmie Pass (I believe it is the Ashel Curtis Rd Exit 47). If you exit I-90 at Ashel Curtis Rd (Exit 47 I believe?) turn left and left again after the freeway and we can park in the parking lot at the end of the street (should provide room for tow rigs, etc).

Plan to meet in the parking lot at 9:00AM.

Depending on the size of the group we can break into 1, 2, or 3 groups of variouse capabilities.

I will be bringing a chainsaw as I understand there maybe a number of tree's to clear from the road on our way up. My intent is to make it to the top, we will see what the snow has in store for us.

Michael

In for now, If I'm not fixed by then I'll probably ride along.

IN, and stoked!

~Scott

No specific requirements.
I will break the group up once we know how many with what capabilities if we need to.

Michael

Michael will their be any specific rig requirements?

-Alex

Now your just trying to be a jerk! :bawl::nono:

:conceited
~Scott

Nah, I just don't wanna have to do to you what Nick did to me last year on the Crawl Run.:wierd:

-Alex

Do tell... :yap:
:greensmok

~Scott

I'll be there.

is this about where you're talking about?

Google Map

If so, I'm very interested, have to check and see what my Roomate's plans are...

Looks to be only 1.5 hours away this time! Whoo Hoo!

And I promise to behave this time :D

is this about where you're talking about?

Google Map

If so, I'm very interested, have to check and see what my Roomate's plans are...

Looks to be only 1.5 hours away this time! Whoo Hoo!

And I promise to behave this time :D

Yes, However tow rig Parking would be on the opposite side of the freeway (turn left) and in the small "loop".

We often run up either NFD5510 or NFD5800.

Look forward to seeing you again.
Michael

Back