• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for a pancake rock run?

I'd do it again... the roughest part 3 years ago was the gatekeeper hill, and that might just be because I was a total noob to crawling. I can probably get a friend w/a Rubicon to run it with us, and we need to get some others... your Waggy is a Fullsize, right? Anyone on here been on Pancake Rock/Carveacre lately & know what kind of shape it's in these days?

If it's a morning run, I can do 2/7 or 2/8, or 2/14 or /15. Not the weekends of the 21st or 28th.

I'd do it again... the roughest part 3 years ago was the gatekeeper hill, and that might just be because I was a total noob to crawling. I can probably get a friend w/a Rubicon to run it with us, and we need to get some others... your Waggy is a Fullsize, right? Anyone on here been on Pancake Rock/Carveacre lately & know what kind of shape it's in these days?

If it's a morning run, I can do 2/7 or 2/8, or 2/14 or /15. Not the weekends of the 21st or 28th.
Yea the wagoner is fullsize but there the same width as a cherokee, just a tad long and a lot heavier.

The 7th sounds good to me. I need to drop the tank, remove the AUX tank and get shorter shock. Theres no need to be carrying 40 gallons of fuel.
I have a freind with a 4-runner that runs the trail often, Im sure he will go as long you other guys dont mind a yota.

Last edited:
The 7th sounds good... I have party plans that night, but I've found that I like wheeling in the a.m. and dancing in the p.m. quite well =). I'll check with my Rubi friend, see if he wants to run it. It's probably a yawner for him these days (he uses the trail to test functionality of each upgrade), but we've talked about wheeling together for a few years now... And I'm sure the 4-runner's welcome. When I ran it 3 yrs ago there was a guy in a brand new shiny Tundra along.

Back