• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No more offroading in the Jeep for a while...

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Well... Barstow took it's toll on her the other day! Well... not just Barstow. Mainly me :D :laugh:

Anywho... she's gonna need some major re-constructive surgery soon, but until I get the saturn up and running, the Jeep is my daily so I can't risk having it get worse. Hopefully it won't be more than a month or so!

Now... can anybody tell me what's wrong here? :D

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

Yea, in case you can't tell, my spring perch has a gangster lean :tears:

I noticed my air bump was hitting the bump pad somewhat off the edge the other day, and knew I had an issue. It presented itself at Barstow after taking on a few decent sized whoops... more like jumps.

On a side note, the front shocks, the springs, and the ACOS Pro's are gonna be up for sale soon!

Again...

swbooking said:
On a side note, let me know what you want for those parts once theyre for sale... ;)

that spring perch... whats its purpose? is it like struts where it can be an adjustable coil? you can go from stock height to almost 4 inches of lift on the stock coil spring?

if so, they expensive/ hard to install?

that spring perch... whats its purpose? is it like struts where it can be an adjustable coil? you can go from stock height to almost 4 inches of lift on the stock coil spring?

if so, they expensive/ hard to install?
Those are called ACOS Pro's... They bolt on in place of the factory bump stop, and provide you adjustability for height. I wouldn't run them on stock springs for what I do but I suppose you could. These retail for about $900, because they have an air bump inside.

Last edited:
yeah... i just noticed they wanted 900 from jks... my pockets arent that deep yet lol

i can buy a full 3" suspension lift from bds for that price lol

Wow, didn't know they had an ACOS with AirBump these days. ACOS have been around for years (and are a SoCal design in fact! They started as ORGS Manufacturing ACOS).

Looks like you need to plate your perch like Vetteboy (I think?) just did.

Or just cut it up.

Or buy a Ford F-150 and build it like those pre-runner boys. :illegalflipoffsmilie:

Wow, didn't know they had an ACOS with AirBump these days. ACOS have been around for years (and are a SoCal design in fact! They started as ORGS Manufacturing ACOS).

Looks like you need to plate your perch like Vetteboy (I think?) just did.

Or just cut it up.

Or buy a Ford F-150 and build it like those pre-runner boys. :illegalflipoffsmilie:
Oh I've got my plans... :D MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So... Are you going to step up to some big boy coils? or keep running those 3.5's? :D

You get a new HP 30 yet?

Back