• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

control arm and lift question

so, my budget boost is already starting to spiral in to something bigger and I've only completed the rear.

I'm thinking of adding either the quadratec hd springs or the omemu 2" hd's in the back.

in the front i'm not sure what to do. I have 2" pucks from teraflex and was thinking about putting either some ome 1.5'" springs w/it or v8 grand cherokee springs.

OR I could put some used RE 3.5" springs under that I found locally.

Which setups do you guys think will work better. And if I go the bigger route, will i need to put in new control arms. my brain says yes but my wallets saying NOOO!

Whats all yall's .02?

i guess i need to make a decision about the back before I can decide on the front. and part of my determining factor is I've got some brand new shocks (jk takeoffs) that are meant for more like 3" of lift than 1.5-2"

Thanks

new question- I'm getting some v8 grand springs. to start I'm going to just run those but if I add some 2" poly spacers am I going to need new control arms???

ps anyone else notice this thread is like I am talking to myself. lol

Back