• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

modify an adjustable track bar for 2" lift?

srimes

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a good track bar and I like the designs of Iron Rock and Rock Krawler, but they spec. 3" or more lift. I only have 2" right now, can I trim the track bar to make it fit? I figure it wouldn't need much, maybe 1/4" to 1/2".

I asked IRO and they will do a custom one for you at 2"! I would have gotten one but it was going to be a 2 week wait as they were going to Moab. I ended up with a JKS but would rather have had theirs.

I asked IRO and they will do a custom one for you at 2"! I would have gotten one but it was going to be a 2 week wait as they were going to Moab. I ended up with a JKS but would rather have had theirs.

awesome. Are they sold through a naxja sponsor or do I need to contact them directly?

well I just called iron rock and ordered from them. They said I could trim it or they can no cost, so I let them do it. Said it should ship tomorrow :greensmok

Back