• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aero beadlock's ??

spikyhair87

NAXJA Forum User
good point was just thinking that myself.... ^^^

it seems i have read mixed reviews on this....
i have read there no problems to some problems with the ring being thin....

however any issues with the "thin" ring has been when they hit some rocks...
and well where i wheel there are very few rocks...

not quite sold on them yet but there are looking pretty good...
if i get leaks i can use some silicone and even prehaps add more bolts....

so i think im going to order them....

if i do what backspacing?? there on 34x9.5 wheels...

not sure i can check i was thinking that too...

i would think less the better right??? the "thin" tires with less back spacing would give me better stance/stability...

i havent wheeled with these tires yet but with my 33x12.5 tires rubbing wasnt an issue....

ill go and measure it soon and order the same most likely....

THANKS!!

no prob. let me know how the wheels workout for you if you decide to try them they look kind of tempting to me too because i don't have a welder or money for the high dollar wheels

ok will do... i am going to most likely order them today or tomorrow... for the price and for the type of wheeling i do i think they will be fine.....

i wheel mostly in wooded trail areas/mud boggs.. of the cliffs insane terrain here in IL... 30-45 min drive...

anywho i will give a "review" once i get them.. currently backordered and have a shipping date of 2/6/09 then 2 weeks at most after that... so....

anyways thanks for ur guys help... anymore input is accepted too!

Thanks...

Back