• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ProRock @ Cougar Buttes

Blazair

NAXJA Forum User
There was a flyer in the local paper that said $10/person. You could always have your own ticket booth. :$

I know this probably a dumb question, but where is Cougar Buttes?

last time I paid $15 a person and most everyone else just drove in another entrance for free. this time I will probably pay too........not.

my wife and I sereously were 2 of the maybe 25 people we saw with wrist bands on and no one was telling non bandies to leave the area so I feel pretty ripped off concidering the day we went was pretty tame

Them thar be COUGAR BUTTES

Arrrrrrrrgh! (I'm feeling kinda piratey).

Has anyone entered a Cherokee in the Mod. Stock class?
I'm thinking.......:patriot:
oh wait....ain't got a roll bar yet....:twak:
Okay...who wants to try?
Rick R

Jump This said:
Has anyone entered a Cherokee in the Mod. Stock class?
I'm thinking.......:patriot:
oh wait....ain't got a roll bar yet....:twak:
Okay...who wants to try?
Rick R

I need a winch and another fire extinguisher and I'm in.
Can I use the tru-trac?

Sponsors anyone?
party1:

The same day there is an off road race at the same place. Continue up camp rock to the lake bed there will be a large crowd there and points north and east.

dzraces said:
last time I paid $15 a person and most everyone else just drove in another entrance for free. this time I will probably pay too........not.

my wife and I sereously were 2 of the maybe 25 people we saw with wrist bands on and no one was telling non bandies to leave the area so I feel pretty ripped off concidering the day we went was pretty tame

Im broke, but I wouldnt mind spending $15 for a good cause. Maybe if more people would pay then they would be able to afford to enforce the rules.

Ill be there Saturday night and Sunday.

On Saturday, between Camp Rock Road, and Bessiner Mine Road, will be the destert races (MDR, I think) where there are going to be at least 12 jeepspeed rigs competing in class 1700.

-Dan

Dan Turner said:
On Saturday, between Camp Rock Road, and Bessiner Mine Road, will be the destert races (MDR, I think) where there are going to be at least 12 jeepspeed rigs competing in class 1700.

-Dan
Actually, we are up to over 20 rigs registered for the Jeepspeed race!

saki669 said:
Round up the horses. I'll be there saturday AM.
You gonna wheel a bit?

I'll see you there in the AM. Yeah, we will wheel a bit in the PM.

Back