• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BDS Lift Kit

I have there 3" plus there 1" shackle and spacer. Been on 2 years and no problems. There kits though when it says 3" it is 3", unlike Rubicon or rustys it will not give you more then stated.
100_3689.jpg

I only have their trackbar (3.5 RE lift in front) But I can attest to their no questions asked warranty. I emailed them directly about a bad frame end TRE and they offered to warrany the whole trackbar to the updated one! Hows that for no BS from a dealer! I dont know how the kits ride/flex whatever- but beat it and break it and dont worry about getting it replaced

I was just at a local 4x4 shop and the shop owner was talking about it for the XJ.
Does anyone run one on their XJ?

Sure do and it is the shizzznniitttt!!!

I only have their trackbar (3.5 RE lift in front) But I can attest to their no questions asked warranty. I emailed them directly about a bad frame end TRE and they offered to warrany the whole trackbar to the updated one! Hows that for no BS from a dealer! I dont know how the kits ride/flex whatever- but beat it and break it and dont worry about getting it replaced

Yup, got to love the no FINE PRINT or BS warranty!!!

I had the 3" full pack kit on my 98 sport and I did not need a SYE. Transfer case drop and there were 0 vibes. The kit was great and very stiff but flexed great.

I have a bds kit in my 92. 1" shackle and 2" aal in the rear, 2" coils and 1" spacer in the front and their extended sway bar links. It rides awesome even with the no name white shocks that come with it, flexes well too. I needed a t-case drop at 3" with my 242 case.

No complaints with their products. My buddy runs a speed shop and sells a ton of bds stuff and all his customers love their products. The warranty is awesome too...

Back