• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going to WF

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
and to the crawl, I have something you need to get from me at wf and deliver to the crawl.

If i have the gas money to drive to Alabama! :D

If you do not find anyone I'll paypal you the money for the shipping. :rof:

Brian, why not drag your ass down here and see if you can keep your title?

That might be expensive after I weld a 14 bolt to it. :D

Oh damn! How about keep the addition smaller then the whole axle! Hell what else did you break?

Glenn, why don't you just got to the event.

The way you drive it'll be guaranteed you honestly win it back.

:illegalflipoffsmilie:

Cannot aford to. You may or may not remember I am in the trucking business. A broker to be exact. My office went 4 months with out moving a single load. And moving loads is what we do. Most of my customers we handle what other companies do not wnat to haul so we find someone that will. We spent more time on phone trying to find new business and trying to get business out of our existing customers then I have ever had to do in my life. The economy started going down for me almost 2 years ago. Some of the locations we haul out of (James Hardie Builbing products) have been completle closed down. The last 2 years I have had to curb my wheeling and have come very close to having to sell the jeep. I have to pick an choose where I can go wheeling and like others I'll save all year to be able to wheel with my friends at the event my chapter puts on. The only reason I was able to swing the Flog this year is because we did one at URE which is about 79 miles from me. The other reason is the twins have school. My trips have to be when they are out of school. Which is why I will probably never be able to make the Moab event, which I would like to do more then anything.

Looks like there's no shipping required!

The newest winner of the Carnage award goes to 85xjwoody from Little Suamico, Wisconsin just north of Green Bay! (WI for now but next month he's relocating to western Kansas for a job change.) Congrats Kim!

100_5960.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like there's no shipping required!

The newest winner of the Carnage award goes to 85xjwoody from Little Suamico, Wisconsin just north of Green Bay! (WI for now but next month he's relocating to western Kansas for a job change.) Congrats Kim!

100_5960.jpg

Nice Brian I assume that is a 14 bolt drum?

I have to admit that is great. Good choice of what "part" to attach.

Back