• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Day after meet an greet

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
It was a start of a great day.Berdoo canyon
ok.jpg

Found this to be harder than plan after my friend dug big holes at the bottom
Crap-1.jpg

Slowly i got the front to come down, so i give it a little more pedal an she goes up again
OHchit.jpg

At this point i hear this LOUD BANG. I'm thinking oh crap..Lost my spyders
Done-1.jpg

I will go back as soon as i can to finish this..We walked a long ways back in this part of the canyon. We seen 2 or 3 more small falls, about 4 to 6 footers..
Have a great day folks. I hope we can have a meet & greet again soon.

yep gonna be a bit, gotta do a re-lift on the front end:D
then its on. reg should be next month, waiting for taxes cause we are gonna do both vehicles at once. then we are off the the races, well bunny hills for me anyway:rattle::D

In the 3rd pic, it looks like both of your passenger tires got air..:eek:

Looks like a fun place to wheel.

Btw - I know some one who has a 8.25 27 spline they want to get rid of for CHEAP.. It's out of a '94 or '96 xj.

E

In the 3rd pic, it looks like both of your passenger tires got air..:eek:

Looks like a fun place to wheel.

Btw - I know some one who has a 8.25 27 spline they want to get rid of for CHEAP.. It's out of a '94 or '96 xj.

E

Did you SAY CHEAP? This is my middle name.. My work has slowed down, how slow you say..Lets see, last week i got in 6 hrs.. This week i got in 2 hrs.. No work next week at all from what i was told..I can't wait for the HEAT to come back...If you can hit me up back channel please, don't want to piss anybody off....:laugh3:
Scott

yep gonna be a bit, gotta do a re-lift on the front end:D
then its on. reg should be next month, waiting for taxes cause we are gonna do both vehicles at once. then we are off the the races, well bunny hills for me anyway:rattle::D

Dude, you should be at 4 to 4.5 on lift.. If not, i can fix that..:confused1

I have parts....:repair: The new parts jeep looks like it has a 4" on it..If not it has a 3", with shackles we can get more ....:greensmok You are going to TDS with us you know..NO LOW RIDERS....LOL

Dude, you should be at 4 to 4.5 on lift.. If not, i can fix that..:confused1

I have parts....:repair: The new parts jeep looks like it has a 4" on it..If not it has a 3", with shackles we can get more ....:greensmok You are going to TDS with us you know..NO LOW RIDERS....LOL
shhhhhhhhhhh, i told shortcake we are at a 2"bb so we need to go higher:D

I can fix this you know.. I'll take you over to high center hill..Then you can get the big kids lift.. LOL.. Thinking 33 or 35.. Then we can beat the crap out it like i do...You can order a rough country lift today...I can make it ride like a caddy

I can fix this you know.. I'll take you over to high center hill..Then you can get the big kids lift.. LOL.. Thinking 33 or 35.. Then we can beat the crap out it like i do...You can order a rough country lift today...I can make it ride like a caddy
rough country caddy, noooo they ride rough;)

Back