• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

U.S.S. Ixnay mkII overhaul-

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've been hoarding parts for a while in anticipation of tearing the rear axle apart and doing a couple updates. Now my Ford 8.8 no longer has c-clips, spacers/pattern adpaters, or a Detroit locker. It also has OBA and a blingtastic JE Reel/Cornay driveshaft to replace my blown out Tom Woods. My NSS is clean, I can start me rig without a screwdriver, and my defrost works. I'm very excited.

ARB-Superior-Conay012.jpg

ARB-Superior-Conay015.jpg

ARB-Superior-Conay019.jpg

ARB-Superior-Conay023.jpg

ARB-Superior-Conay029.jpg

ARB-Superior-Conay032.jpg

Waiting for goodies:

ARB-Superior-Conay041.jpg

Bruno, the official ARB intall Wonder Dog:

ARB-Superior-Conay048.jpg

ARB-Superior-Conay054.jpg

-----Matt-----

Nice setup Matt! Congratulations on the score!

John

Last edited:
I've been hoarding parts for a while in anticipation of tearing the rear axle apart and doing a couple updates. Now my Ford 8.8 no longer has c-clips, spacers/pattern adpaters, or a Detroit locker. It also has OBA and a blingtastic JE Reel/Cornay driveshaft to replace my blown out Tom Woods. My NSS is clean, I can start me rig without a screwdriver, and my defrost works. I'm very excited.

Loosely translated, it goes something like this:

I have had a few parts shipped to John's shop where he and his crew have been tripping over them for a couple of months. They have been eagerly anticipating me getting off of my lazy ass, going to ARB, picking up the locker that has been sitting on the shelf for months, and finally showing up to get them installed. A HUGE thanks goes out to Eli and John @ Auburn Car Repair & Offroad for all their work since I am completely helpless. Now, thanks to those guys' hard work, I have a blinging new JE Reel/Cornay driveshaft and yoke installed, ARB air locker, compressor, and Super 8.8 kit. My NSS is cleaned and functions properly so I don't have to call John from my cell. while lying underneath my Jeep trying to figure out which terminals to jump with this pointy screw driver thingy. I am SO excited to see my repair bill this time!

:D
LOL

Loosely translated, it goes something like this:

I have had a few parts shipped to John's shop where he and his crew have been tripping over them for a couple of months. They have been eagerly anticipating me getting off of my lazy ass, going to ARB, picking up the locker that has been sitting on the shelf for months, and finally showing up to get them installed. A HUGE thanks goes out to Eli and John @ Auburn Car Repair & Offroad for all their work since I am completely helpless. Now, thanks to those guys' hard work, I have a blinging new JE Reel/Cornay driveshaft and yoke installed, ARB air locker, compressor, and Super 8.8 kit. My NSS is cleaned and functions properly so I don't have to call John from my cell. while lying underneath my Jeep trying to figure out which terminals to jump with this pointy screw driver thingy. I am SO excited to see my repair bill this time!

:D
LOL

I was thinking there was something in there about supplying large quantities of favored drinks, incessantly pimping ACRO and of course sweeping, mopping, and wiping down the entire shop... :roll:

Very nice upgrades, Matt. As usual, it is the absolute tits having the right friends. ;)

Back