• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RockCrusher Axle Assembly?

No personal experience with the axle assembly, however I do have their differential covers. Good Stuff.

From what I've read and heard about their axle assemblies is that they are a great product, decent costumer service, yet very big in the cost department.

I've been running a Rockcrusher D60 rear for about 3 months. So far, I'm pleased, but since I'm still running a stock D30 up front, I can't push it yet. I should have the front RC D60 within a month or so. I'll be in a better position to say more then :) .

Kent :spin1:

The Rock Crusher axles are VERY nice! I'm not running one, but a freind of mine runs a little rock 44 in the front of her Compition TJ and hasn't had any problems. Their 60s are even nicer! I'd be running the RC 60s front and rear if I had the cash.

Last I heard they had just got a bunch of 44 parts in ready to start building those as well as all the 60 parts they have.

The guys at Rock Crusher are good guys!

Back