• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have you seen or talked to this guy?

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
so... wow

i see this jeep on my lunch....
IMG00637.jpg

WOW!!!

i go back to work, this guy comes flying in to my parking lot and ask to talk to the guy with the red jeep (me).

he ask me if i had any thing i wanted to ask him about his jeep..

i said yeah, ever pull any one out with that thing?

he say o yeah all the time, he gos on about all the water in the street he runs thrue and all the sweet wheeling spots in town(side streets)

look out!!!

Must be an Oregon thing.

Is that an ATV winch on the front?

Did you ask him if that orange light on top works?

Too each his own.. how rough are the side streets in SE :)

Winch!!!!!

This dude is HARDCORE! Maybe you can get some pointers. :laugh3:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i know that guy. he lives across the street from the 7-11 on 97th and foster. his girlfriend or wife or whatever used to work at said 7-11. thats how i met him. its a 4cyl duct tape and zip tied death trap.

Everything sucks except that SWEEEET hood scope. I'm making one for my rig tomorrow!

wow.

gay.

She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.
-waynes world.

I think it should be cremated with the driver still inside...

-PJ-

Yea! Definitely watch for that guy.... I don't think anyone can tell whats going on in his HEAD!lol That sucks(except for the custom hood-scoop!)

Back