• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heads up...Ecology half price sale 2/7 & 2/8

5150xj

NAXJA Member # 1215
The folling is a copy of the email I received from Ecology.

We're sure you'll fall in LOVE with Ecology Auto Parts on Saturday, February 7th and Sunday, February 8th 2009 when all Parts are 50% off.*

Two days to save 50% off all parts* at twelve Ecology locations located in Santa Fe Springs, Wilmington, Rialto, Fontana, Thousand Palms, Adelanto, Lancaster, Oceanside, San Diego, two in Chula Vista, and in Phoenix, Arizona.
Remove it yourself and Save BIG Money. What could be easier?
Shop at Ecology Auto Parts! Where All parts* will be discounted 50% on February 7th and 8th.
We look forward to seeing you at your closest Ecology Auto Parts on February 7th and 8th.

Don't forget to bring your tools and save BIG! That's the Ecology Way!

Check our website, www.ecoparts.com, for maps and other information. Opening time varies by location but most yards will be open by 7am. Be sure to call your closest yard for exact times. *Offer excludes big diesel truck parts at our Santa Fe Springs location. Offer Excludes all Pre-pulled parts . 50% off offer cannot be combined with any other offer; free admission coupons or 2 for 1 coupons are NOT valid on sale days. All prices plus sales tax. Core charges apply on select items.

Just a reminder our Santa Fe Springs yard recycling center will be closed on Saturday, February 7th due to the 50% off sale. We will resume regular business hours on the following Monday.
We look forward to serving you.

Ecology Auto Parts
"The Original Serve Yourself Wrecking Yard"
1-800-444-5865

does anyone happen to know which location has the most xj's?

It would be like Scott at any regular Meet and Greet. Make sure you lock your doors and put wheel locks on.:D

I didn't get the new parts jeep on blocks before scott was in there.. Hell we were still pushing it to it's spot, when he was pulling parts...So you desert guys, who's going? We have 1 over in thousand palms.. I need to check it out..:piratefla

See, and I'm hoping it's pissing rain...hail would be nice, just don't see that happening. Anything to keep folks away so I got more to choose from and less competition getting it! =)

yeah, i use to hit the yard on half days when it was puring rain. It sucked but atleast you got the parts you wanted. Nothing a garbage bag wont fix..lol

It's not the PAP's that are having the sale, does anyone know which ecology has the most? or am I wrong and they are indeed one and the same?

Back