• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Idle chit chat formerly knows as eh

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Seeing that we get lots of banter type traffic that kind of fits and kind of doesn't and it's really more of an "ongoing chat" then anything I figured we might take other chapters as an example and start an ongoing thread of our own ;) Throw in here whatever does not really belong anywhere else.... new toy you got, new project that you started or whatever else you can think of. Lets see how long it takes us to make it catchup to all the smaller chapters' efforts ;)

Re: eh?

Since I am not big on rain as it screws up my commute, I must say that todays rain brought us something really really cool... great clouds with some sunshine shining through them. I don't know why, but I got a thing for cool looking cloud formations

n2lkie.jpg

cool here we go again with the "idle chit chat between friends doesnt belong in the local chapter area" BS again. :rolleyes:

where are we SUPPOSED to hang out with our friends from within this club? its not like we all live on the same block and can go play kickball in the park after school anymore. :dunno:

this one time at band camp...I tripped with my drums on

Seeing that we get lots of banter type traffic that kind of fits and kind of doesn't and it's really more of an "ongoing chat" then anything I figured we might take other chapters as an example and start an ongoing thread of our own ;) Throw in here whatever does not really belong anywhere else.... new toy you got, new project that you started or whatever else you can think of. Lets see how long it takes us to make it catchup to all the smaller chapters' efforts ;)

I like the idea lets see how it works

God i hate spyder gears.. They blow...:explosion

I hear ya... cause this one time... In SlickRock camp I was like you know rebuilding an axle which wasn't even mine till like 2AM cause this guy had chipped teeth and like I had cold and then there was this peanut gallery and it was all fun but then there was slivovitz tooo but yeah spider gears blow so you know like put locker in or something.....

In continuing efforts to non-stop polishing of my turdy and all parts surrounding it, im going hydro assist. :D

:doh:

Wish i would of just started with a 60 now!

I hear ya... cause this one time... In SlickRock camp I was like you know rebuilding an axle which wasn't even mine till like 2AM cause this guy had chipped teeth and like I had cold and then there was this peanut gallery and it was all fun but then there was slivovitz tooo but yeah spider gears blow so you know like put locker in or something.....

But then the axle goes boom....

So let me get this straight. If I want to tell about my new project and what I want to do with it, I have to post here? If I have a need for suggestions or help on any project I have to post in tech, and not ask my friends in SoCal.? And if I want to respond to a SoCal members post in a friendly chat type way, I have to post here and /or use the phone? I don't get it, There has been nothing going on in this forum(in my opinion of course) lately that would signify that we need this. So If a post starts and one or more people starts a conversation inside the post , that's inapropriate behavior? I don't wish to start anything, (or maybe deep down I do) but it just seems ridiculous to me how an open forum is actually trying to become a closed forum. I am probably going to upset people with this, and the people who know me know that I'd rather do this in a comedic way but I just can't do it that way this time. So every thread in SoCal right now is in compliance of the rules? Shouldn't some thing be in the off topic section, or the picture section or whatever section it is supposed to be in? Isn't this supposed to be where SOCal members can discuss thing among each other?

Anyway, you wanted us to ramble here so there is my rumblings. Let the slamming begin. Have at it people. :thumbup::D:callme::smsoap::gee:Hasta

Boyz you can post a new thread or post here, don't sweat it!
How about a picture of my cabin from a couple of weeks ago?
BigSnow.jpg

Or did I already post a picture of this?
:dunno:

Back