• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Starting a new job!

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
I have been selected to be the newest crime prevention officer for the City Of Temecula Police Department! It won't mean more pay but it is a somewhat prestigious position. I will be replacing the guy who started the program back in the 80's. This job will require hobnobbing with the city officials and the mayor kinda regularly. I will also be doing coordination for special events like the rod run and balloon and wine festival. I hope it all goes well. I have some big shoes to fill.

Congrats John! Take a bite out of crime!

congrats, thats an awesome job, well thats what i heard when i got arrested anyway:laugh:j/k
congrats on the promo

Congratulations John.

Thanks for the replies guys. I should inherit a brand new '09 crown vic with shiny paint and all that.

I think you mean an '09 Crown Vic with shiny paint and a D35 with drum brakes. Kinda weird option, but hey, whatever!

Hehehe.

p.s. Congrats!

congrats bro

I think you mean an '09 Crown Vic with shiny paint and a D35 with drum brakes. Kinda weird option, but hey, whatever!

Hehehe.

p.s. Congrats!
Gawd, that was my first "I wonder..." thought; whether the '09 Vics still had the D44 & discs. I can get you a low (<100K) miles D35 with the beefier wider brakes shoes as a trade!

I have been selected to be the newest crime prevention officer for the City Of Temecula Police Department! It won't mean more pay but it is a somewhat prestigious position. I will be replacing the guy who started the program back in the 80's. This job will require hobnobbing with the city officials and the mayor kinda regularly. I will also be doing coordination for special events like the rod run and balloon and wine festival. I hope it all goes well. I have some big shoes to fill.

Both Michaelle and I want to move back to California. If we had our way (and jobs to go with it) we would choose Temecula. She wants to get involved with the wine society and I just want to be a whole lot closer to youz guyz 'cause it's a long drive from Las Vegas.

Congrats John!!

Back