• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grimmy is the man!

Went out of his way to pick something off CL for me, since its a few hours north of me. And he's storing it for me until I get a chance to get up there. I found a deal of a lifetime for some 16.5x10 8on170 wheels.

lol i didnt pick it up *yet* :D its no problem, the way i see it its win win for me, if you dont come pick your stuff up i came up big time :D

thanks tho :D

Grimm has picked up for me before. I had no idea who he was or anything, awesome guy. Its nice to know there are people like him around. Thanks again Grimm.

Went out of his way to pick something off CL for me, since its a few hours north of me. And he's storing it for me until I get a chance to get up there. I found a deal of a lifetime for some 16.5x10 8on170 wheels.

Get tires now!

It's getting hard to find tires for 16.5's! (I need to get tires for my Ford soon)

i heard he smells tho

Yeah, he is kinda like a dog that way.

But it's okay, he doesn't get too upset when you say "Down boy" and push him away when he's trying to smell your crotch.

Back