• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vancouver area tire shops?

Doyle

NAXJA Forum User
I need to have some tires swapped on wheels, looking for a tire shop in Vancouver, that won't charge me 85 bucks a set of 4 to swap them like les schwabs will.

If anyone knows where I can get it done on the reasonable side let me know.

I called americas tire, 181 plus tax for 8 dismount/mount/balance.

Cheapest I found was tire factory in hazledell at 108

there is a little hillbilly place on like 39th st or fourth plain going west from I5 called "the tire place". Some hillybilly runs it and lit looks like a old gas station and has always done a good job for me on things like mounting and balancing and hes dirt cheap. Hes so redneck last time I was there he had catfish swimming in a bucket beside the shiop. ANyways it will save ya some coin.

There is a guy on CraigsLista always advertising to do tire swaps. Seach it out.. let me know how it works out :callme:

I ended up not trading tires with a guy, but the 108 at the hazel dell tire factory was the cheapest price I found when calling around.

thanks for the info guys:cheers:

Every offroader needs to own a bead ax and a set of tubeless spoons. Do it your self and save! Then just have the shop do the balancing.

Tire labor is such a scam! I use to work for Less back in the day and they are one of the problems of the US now. MADE IN CHINA MADE IN JAPAN

Back