• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IT LIVES!

hmm... is it just me or does all that text look like a big cluster fawk?? lol

first time with youtube(I know, old school), can't figure out how to post the actual vid though....

nah, i opened up the thread and it was just a whole bunch of text and dashes and stuff, but somehow it worked itself out and the link popped up, so its all good :D

nah, i opened up the thread and it was just a whole bunch of text and dashes and stuff, but somehow it worked itself out and the link popped up, so its all good :D

No I meant, as hard as it is to believe in this day and age, MY first time with actually using youtube(other than watching other peoples vids):)

Hell yeah Chris! Cant wait for that thing to get out there and race. Keep it up man!

Dude! I cant believe what i just heard! I thought for sure you would have thrown in the towel a long time ago! I'm just messing around :) In all seriousness I have been waiting for along time to see you guys finish what you started and I'm very happy for you. You guys were a big help to me when i started and it's going to be great having Team Animal out racing with us. cant wait to go door to door with you! Great Job!

Thanks guys, I am exhausted, yet elated! Things are finally coming together for team animal!

NRT_Chris..we really look forward to it! We had a great time and we are certain there will be many more to be had! Thanks for all the help/advice along the way, you and your family are good people, it will be a great experience to get out there and hang out, and do some racing! the Squirrel and the Bird are on, the Beaver is sort of out in left field again, haven't seen him since that last race we all hung out...fun times.

We will be out testing here real soon, just got to put the rest of the parts on and get it out there to JV for some whoop runs.

Wow! Very glad to hear you got it running and nearly ready for testing. Congrats.

Hope it works like you built it to, would be fun to run into you out in JV.

Back